Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to catch my breath.....

It has been a whirlwind of cleaning, painting, planning, and displaying. Soft opening, Ladies Night, Angie Hahn Day, Lia Sophia Night, Grand Opening, Mother's Day Tea, Meeting so many wonderful people and catching up with long time friends.

Our doors opened Feb 21st and the outpouring of support has been amazing!

Being a part of Ivy & Twigs is such a blessing for my life. I could try to express how much I enjoy this group of wonderful women, but there just are not words.

I hope I can share my joy with everyone who walks into Ivy & Twigs. The "Ivy & Twig Girls" are not only my coworkers but have become dear friends. Each of them brings so much to the whole, we would be incomplete without them.

When you enter Ivy & Twigs I want you to feel a part of a place where creative, energetic, warm, and friendly people gather. Where you can count on us to find a fabulous last minute gift or whip up something to place in your home that will make you smile and welcome you in.

If the day leaves you feeling frazzled, stop in and "linger" as long as you like. Enjoy a drink and a treat, listen to soft music and a gurgling fountain. We may sit down and share a cup of coffee with you.

Come say hello and get to know us. When we open new merchandise it's like Christmas for us..you may hear us oohhing and ahhing over the little details we try to never overlook.

If you are lucky enough to catch Karen Miller here - let her know how glad we are that she persued her dream and brought her passion for flowers, ribbon and all things French to Farmington, and shared it with us.

I'll look forward to seeing you.....DAWN>>>


No comments: